Pages

Saturday, February 2, 2013

It's the weekend!

The weekend is not created equally.  For 90% of the people I know it means two days off work, time for relaxing and getting things that you want to do done.  Yet, for myself and most of the teachers I know, it's two work days that we get that just happen to be at home.  Tim has always struggled with the idea of bringing home work.  Yet, it seems no matter how hard I try, there is always something that needs brought home over the weekend.

Today is a great day to work inside.  With the windchill down to 3, it isn't the type of day you want to be outside.

The view from our front door.
Yet, to avoid getting my work done, I decided to go out and shovel.  Haha, that was 40 minutes poorly wasted, as I only got about maybe the first 5 feet of our driveway shoveled.

I'm trying to find ways to motivate myself to get to work, but I'm finding it extremely difficult.  How do you get yourself motivated to do your weekend work?

No comments:

Post a Comment