Pages

Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Why I'm Here

I have a lot to say.  Anyone who deals with me on a regular basis would agree.  Especially when it comes to my job and special education, I can get pretty opinionated.  Sometimes, I just keep my mouth shut.  Sometimes, Tim gets an earfull when he gets home (he loves that).  Other times, I open my mouth but need to censor myself.  Needless to say, I have a lot to say that goes to waste.  I figured, what better way to get my thoughts out there but a blog.

I will say, I'm not by any means a professional blogger.  My writing ability is sub-par, and I tend to ramble.  As for knowledge, I like to think I have a pretty solid knowledge base when it comes to special education and topics related.  However, I am not an expert.  My vision is not to "tell it like it is" but to start a conversation. 

No comments:

Post a Comment